To whom it may concern:
The sale and open house is officially postponed due to the coronavirus and a new executive order by the governor of MD prohibiting any mass gatherings over 50 people.
We see no way forward except to postpone until further notice. Watch facebook, our website, and other publications for updates.
We are very disappointed as you can imagine, but life will go on. We look forward to seeing many of you when the sale is rescheduled. Let’s remember to help and support each other!
For your information here is some steps from the CDC that you can take to help protect yourself and others from the spread of Covid-19:
Take steps to protect yourself
Clean your hands often
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Avoid close contact
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community. This is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
Take steps to protect others
Stay home if you’re sick
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care. Learn what to do if you are sick.
Cover coughs and sneezes
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.